Hello lovelies! 2013 brought a lot of amazing beauty products some new and some newly rediscovered. ENJOY!
Jacki’s Face Favorites for 2013
**These products are chosen as my favorites for 2013, because they worked and performed well with my skin. So please keep in mind what works for one person may not work for another.**
- Rimmel Stay Matte $4.99 (Purchase here)
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream $8.99 (Purchase here)
- Wet n Wild Pearlescent Pink $2.99 (Purchase here)
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch highlighting concealer $7.99 (Purchase here)
Now when I first smelled the scent I was very unsure if I would like it, but how do you know if you like something if you don’t try it? So I gave it a shot. The packaging of all the ADORAtherapy Gal on the Go Mood Boost sprays are gorgeous with stylish women on the cover. The ADORAtherapy “Smart” Gal on the Go Mood Boost™ spray has an energizing smell with top notes of lemon and grapefruit. Like I stated earlier, I was very skeptical of the smell of the spray itself, I felt it was a little to “earthy” in the bottle, but once sprayed it-instant like. The smell is not as “earthy” but very light, airy, and very calming. I found myself having an easier time concentrating, was a lot more alert, and a bit more energized- when working fourteen to fifteen hour days, the ADORAtherapy Gal on the Go mood boosts are a definite must have.
Gal on Go Mood Boost™ collection:
- Seductive: Top notes of sandalwood and ginger. Benefits: Aphrodisiac, grounding, balancing
- Beautiful: Top notes of blood orange and jasmine. Benefits: Harmonizes emotions, enhances creativity, uplifting
- Balanced: Top notes of rose and gardenia. Benefits: Balance and harmony, calming, elevates social outlook
- Inspired: Top notes of peppermint and chamomile. Benefits: Stimulating and purifying, refreshing, relieves fatigue
- Awake: Top notes of Tulsi (Holy Basil) and frankincense. Benefits: emotional and spiritual balance, energizing, mental clarify
- Peaceful: Top notes of lavender and Rosewood. Benefits: Calming and soothing, balancing, meditation and tranquility.
Help Adoratherapy expand by spreading the word and pledging in hopes of expanding its retailer reach and production of its NEW Product launch.
If you pledge a certain amount today by going to their Indiegogo site by clicking HERE, ADORAtherapy™ will send you the following:
- PLEDGE $5 or more — “Adore Yourself™ “ Wristband, made of 100% silicone
- PLEDGE $15 or more — Gal on the Go Mood Boost™ in your choice of 7 scents
- PLEDGE $30 or more — Travel & Office Good Mood Boost™ (120 ml size/10 ml)
- PLEDGE $35 or more — Gal On The Go Mood Boost™ Spray & Screen-Printed T-Shirt
- PLEDGE $45 or more — Gal On The Go Mood Boost™ Spray & Two Tone Deluxe Tote Bag
Watch product demo by clicking HERE.
Thank you Beauty Stat for the sample to review.
For our launch as Makeupateers we did a whole 2 weeks of all Benefit Cosmetics Products.
If you follow us on Instagram and Facebook you seen pictures and looks of us using Benefit.
Well here are our Favorite Benefit Cosmetics Holiday Sets:
Jacki’s Favorite is:
Luv it up! $25.00
Is a new holiday kit that Benefit cosmetics put together for the 2013 holiday season. You have to be thinking the same thing I am, isn’t it the cutest packaging? With Benefit cute packaging is a given. I chose Luv it up! As a must have for my collection because it provides everything needed for a simple everyday look. It has 3 shadows, a gloss, and a creaseless shadow that can double as a shadow base or worn on its own. It’s great for a busy girl who still wants to look a little glam!
Gaby’s Favorite is:
I’m glam… therefore I am $36.00
- girl meets pearl deluxe mini liquid pearl for face
- glamming face powder with powder brush
- ultra shines lip shine in life on the A list (bubble gum pink)
- a little bit BADgal lash mascara
- eyeshadow palette
- double-ended sponge applicator
I like this set because it is practically everything you need for a day to night look, you can create a neutral eye or a smoky eye. The colors are perfect for the winter season and the Girl Meets Pearl will give a nice glow to your complexion, Top it all off with a pink pout and Bad Gal Lashes. This is definitely a must get for any girls on your Holiday list.
There are many more Holiday 2013 Sets that Benefit has available, look at them all here
Let us know what your favorite set is and if you own one already let us know how you live it 🙂
Hello Everyone and Welcome to the Makeupateers Blog,
We are 3 ladies in search of the best makeup available to us. We will scour the shelves and aisles to bring to you everything from low end to high end and give you our honest opinion on it all.
1st Makeupateer is Gaby from Beauty by Gaby, She has been blogging over 2 years now and she still is in pursuit of great finds. Watch out she speaks Spanish and will probably shoot us with a word or two.
2nd Makeupateer is Jacki, she is also a blogger but has been on a hiatus and is now ready to show us her beauty secrets. What is it that she found while away you ask. Just follow and see for she will uncover the secrets one by one.
3rd Makeupateer is Blair, she is a makeup enthusiast that wishes to tell you all she knows on the beauty products she loves and the ones that she’s shut down.
Follow this blog for the great mysterious in beauty to be uncovered and brought to you by the great Makeupateers…